Prices incl. GST plus shipping costs
Out of stock, available for pre-order. Contact us for an ETA
- Order number: TG1493
Quest for Storage
In real life, just like in video games, you gather all sorts of treasures along the way and eventually run out of inventory slots in which to put them. Too much bling. Not enough storage capacity. You could attempt to walk around wearing everything at once or just stuff them into a shoebox, but doesn't your geeky jewelry collection deserve something a little more? After all, you quested to find the exact right pieces to fit your look and budget. You should honor that.
What if you could have a jewelry box that lit up when you opened it? Or wait. One that lit up and played a fanfare, like you'd just discovered a treasure in a video game. That'd be perfect wouldn't it? Well, funny you should say that, since it exactly describes our Legendary 8-Bit Treasure Chest. Coming in at just under 4" wide and 4 1/2" tall, this tiny treasure chest rewards you every time you open it, just like one in a video game. (We got our QA monkeys to test all of these, and they've removed any that contained monsters or traps.) Contains no treasure; it's waiting for yours!
- Legendary 8-Bit Treasure Chest brings back fond memories
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive!
- Perfect for storing your jewelry or any other little treasures
- A great place to keep an epic pair of cufflinks
- Lights up and plays treasure-finding fanfare when opened
- 4 LEDs make box appear to glow while open
- Materials: MDF, red velour inside
- Batteries: 2 AA (not included)
- Dimensions: 4" wide x 4 1/2" tall x 3" deep, space inside is 3 3/16" wide x 2" deep x 1 1/2" in the bottom + 1/2" - 1" in the top tall (it's curved)
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Contains no treasure; it's waiting for yours!